Dr. Hannah and his staff understand the importance of giving back to the communities we serve. We support many charitable organizations including: schools, sports teams, churches, and other organizations that are important to our patients. This is just our way of saying thank you for choosing our practice.
Hannah Orthodontics has a few organizations that are especially meaningful. Supporting these causes allows us to grow closer as a team while providing many opportunities for a lot of fun! We participate in fundraising walks and runs, bowling and golf tournaments, auctions and, of course, charitable giving.
- Smiles Change Lives – provides access to life-changing orthodontic treatment to children from low-income families. Dr. Hannah currently serves as a board member for Smiles Change Lives.
- Breast Cancer Awareness – We "think pink"! This cause is particularly dear to us with 3 breast cancer survivors on our staff and countless others whose loved ones have battled this disease.
- TLC (Temporary Lodging for Children and Families) – a Kansas based organization that provides shelter and social services to children and youth who are facing abuse, neglect, or family disruption.
- Jones Foundation – a private foundation to assist eligible families with their portion of orthodontic care in the Emporia area.
- Camps 4 Kids – Dr. Hannah is a former board member of this nonprofit organization that raises monies to send over 2000 underprivileged kids to KC area camps every summer.